zondag 4 januari 2009

Winter in the Netherlands

The last days, weeks the winter started here in the Netherlands. All the water is frozen and every where you can ice skate. In our village is a lot of water so we can skate everywhere. I took some photos of my little girl who was on the ice for the first time. She loves it.

Hubby with his funny cap





And here is a close up photo I changed it in sepia.



I so want to scrap this photo. But I'm busy now with the preparation of the workshop I'm going to teach the 18th this month. It will be so much fun for me to do and it would be so great if you could come. I think there are a couple of spots left.

XXXX

10 opmerkingen:

Karina Beck zei

Lovely photo. This is perfect for scrap...

Unknown zei

Wow! I'm speechless! Beautiful.

Manon Keir zei

ooohhh beautiful photo!!!

My girls would love love love the snow and ice too!! But it's hot here, 33 degrees today :) also lovely!!

kathie zei

How wonderful! It's almost 30 degrees celsius here today ;).

Antoinette zei

Ah... wat een geweldige close up!

Rianne zei

Mooi! Gisteren ook nog op de schaats geweest. Vandaag was er niemand op de Strang. Slecht ijs!
jammer he! We zien het wel deze week.

kathie zei

PS. I tagged you on my blog ;)

Annette zei

I'm still waiting for a snowflake here in NC! What fun being able to iceskate on a pond, I bought a pair of skates when I lived in Boston, MA, then moved to NC shortly after and my skates are sitting under my bed, brand new and never been used. I don't have the heart to get rid of them! Your little girl is beautiful and I love the photo in the sephia.

AJ zei

Chimene, I love your work. I have nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger Award - check it out at www.stampin-style.blogspot.com
x Amanda

Evelien zei

mooie foto, hier in Belgie is het ook aan het sneeuwen:-)