maandag 22 september 2008

Monday........

Monday... always a busy day. Worked from 9 till 6. Dear hubby had prepared dinner:))) After the kids went to bed I wanted to do some scrapwork. But first I had to check my mail, looked at SIS and wanted to write something here. So time went by and now it is to late to get start with a layout.

So I upload some older work.

Here are some of my favorite layouts.


















I still need some votes... I'm nominated for the Dutch ScrapAward "Scrapper of the year 2008".
So if you like my work you can vote here:
http://scrapmag.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19&Itemid=33

The only thing you have to fill in is your name, e-mail adress and your country. Than select my name: "Chimene Vink" and press the "Stem nu" button.
When you vote you can win some cool prices. You can vote as much times as you want.

Thank you so much:):)
xxxx Chimene

7 opmerkingen:

TracyP zei

Hmmm...How come I didn't know my good friend had a blog?? LOL
Well I am tagging your Blog now:)
And I LOVE all these fabulous LO's! They are better the 2nd time around! You Rock the Vintage very well!
xxxTracy

🌈🌈🌈 zei

Gorgeous los!!

Rianne zei

O.K.
Je bent wel een echte blogger.
Love the way this all looks.
Love your work, but well I guess you know by now!

Amé zei

oooh! What beautiful production! My favorite is the third! It's beautiful!

Karin zei

Wat een prachtige en compleet eigen stijl heb je zeg. Heb 2 stemmen uitgebracht voor de awards en daarvan was er eentje voor jou hoor.
Groetjes,
Karin

Frences zei

Mooie stijl heb je zeg en wat leuk dat Scrapstreet je werk heeft gepubliceerd, super!!

En spannend he met ScrapAwards. Jammer dat we geen tussenstand krijgen, hihi, maar ach, zo blijft het wel spannend. Succes met alles!

Groetjes Frences

Margriet Tournier zei

Wat een ontzettend mooie layouts!!