zondag 21 september 2008

flea market

Today i went to the flea market and bought some
wonderful things.


I bought 6 old dining room chairs. I'm going to paint them and put some new fabric on it. I really love these chairs.

Old and vintage just the way I love it.



And then i bought some amazing things voor my daughter. She still have a baby room and now Í'm going to redecorate her room with some beautiful old things.

Here are some really old boxes. 2 boxes are made from tin and 1 is made from wood.



But the most happy I'm with this awesome little princess seat.

Don't you think this is the most adorable seat?

She is very happy with all her new things:)
Can't wait to start with her room.
Last week I made 2 layouts with some pictures of my little girl and a little friend.
I so love these sweet pictures .


xxxx Chimene

6 opmerkingen:

Lori zei

You found some great treasures!!!! Love the "princess seat"!!!!

Beautiful lo's too!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell zei

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your layouts - those photos are precious!

Mariangeles M zei

OMG!!! That red seat is gorgeous!!!

Love your LO :-)

Rianne zei

Aha, daar was je!

Margriet Tournier zei

Ik val in herhaling, maar ook deze lo's zijn prachtig!!

En wat een schitterend bankje!!

Corien zei

WOW Chimene, what a great things you bought, witch flea market is that? I only find trash at Flea markets, and I just love those vintage stuff, I also have 6 of those old chairs, painted and decorated